Sunday, September 29, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 23


Okay, here's day 2 of the 9x12 tangle project for the week. I'm not sure where it's going but I'm starting to like it.

I had really hoped to play with M0rt this weekend, but didn't get the chance to. Hopefully I will get some stuff done in the next week that I had in mind.

I spent the weekend helping Justin install the network for the office my company is moving to. It's going to be a pretty sweet space (and definitely not as crowded as our current space!) I have found that I still have trouble using a screwdriver (I also still have trouble using scissors), but aside from those two things, my arm/hand is doing pretty well these days.

Justin dislocated his shoulder yesterday but popped it right back in. My shoulder hurt just seeing it, but he seems to totally fine now.

I made some killer biscuits to go with homemade chicken soup for dinner after working all afternoon. While sunflower seeds have a distinct taste, I find that I almost like the results of sunflower flour more than almond (though I haven't had almonds in ages).


No comments:

Post a Comment