Monday, September 30, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 24


Day 24. I'm exhausted. The office is moving, which means extra work on top of all the other work I have to do.

I have decided to get back into doing yoga. I have to. I have to manage my stress better. While I keep telling myself it's just furniture, I have a hard time not letting the stress get to me. I used to handle stress better. (or I was just less attuned to my body and it's reaction to stress). Stress makes my pain flare up, so it is imperative that I find a way to manage it before I end up back in the same pain-y boat I was on for most of my life.

I also need to be better about taking my turmeric and ginger. I got a bit lazy. Both help, they really do, with inflammation. I also need to make sure I'm getting a massage twice a month.

Crap. Taking care of your self is a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment