Saturday, September 28, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 21


It's day 21!

I'm going to do a week long tangle on 9x12 paper starting tomorrow (later today really).

I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, so we'll see. Ground rules are I have to spend at least 45 minutes a day on it.

I just realized I haven't spent all that much time in my garden lately. I need to change that. After I take Pi to the vet in the morning.

We watched The Lone Ranger tonight and all I can say is WTF? First of all, the dude's teeth were WAY too white for the old west. WAY. Secondly, I am pretty sure Johnny Depp thinks he IS Capt. Jack Sparrow. It seems to creep into everything he does these days. It was a weird movie. Though Helena Bonham Carter was a brothel owner with an ivory scrimshaw false leg that contained a gun. That was pretty sweet.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment