Thursday, September 26, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 20


I've almost stuck at this for 3 weeks!

I'm currently experimenting with only one pattern per day. I had an idea earlier that I may try for the coming week. Creating a full page tangle of 9x12 paper. I'm not going to do the whole thing in one day. I'll add a bit each day for a week and see what happens.

We're moving offices in less than a week. I've changed rolls at work and I'm responsible for a lot of stuff for the move. It was a long day today (like 11 hours). It's time for bed.

I was watching Hot In Cleveland tonight and WTF Mary Tyler Moore. WTF did you do to your face? One of the episodes I watched tonight had Mary Tyler Moore, Cloris Leachman, Valerie Harper and Georgia Engel in addition to Betty White. All of them had aged fairly gracefully except for Mary. She looked like one of those funky puppets from Team America.





No comments:

Post a Comment