Sunday, September 22, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 15


Our community garden group was supposed to have an open house today. It rained (Yay! it makes SF far more tolerable), so we had to cancel.

Instead, Justin and I spent the afternoon at the vet with Pi. We're not entirely certain what happened to her foot but it looks like this:



Of course, she had hair on her foot this morning and it was actually even more swollen than this when we got up. There happened to be a few pain killers left from when she had her teeth cleaned in July, so I gave her one before we took her to the vet.

It's not broken (there were no visible fractures in the xray, which I will post later because they look cool). So we've got a week of antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and pain meds.

We think her toe might have been caught in the blanket (crocheted) or in the speaker grill of the ugly chair upstairs.

Oh, we also went to Blick (no purse - last time they told us all bags, including purses have to be checked. I asked if we had to check our pants because we had pockets. They didn't think it was as funny as I did.) I got some transfer paper to try out.

As much as I had hoped to get all sorts of design work done today, I wanted to bake. And bake I did. Best GF pie ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment