Thursday, September 19, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 13/recap

I had been posting the last few days from the Blogger mobile app. It seems it has only posted every other post and shows the others as "publishing".  This made it look like I was slacking.

Well, I wasn't. I even managed a Zentangle and post with a wicked migraine on Monday night (unfortunately that was one of the ones that is still "publishing").

Here's a recap of the last 13 days.












So I've made it almost 2 weeks in! I'm not sure what was up with my scanner for days 10, 11 and 13, but I'm too lazy (it's almost midnight and I have to work tomorrow) to rescan or open photoshop.....

Oh, I've been listening to The Refreshments radio on Slacker a lot. It's made me nostalgic for coffee houses and philosophical discussions

No comments:

Post a Comment