Sunday, October 13, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Days 35 and 36





Okay, I had to double down today. I intended to do day 35 yesterday (as it should have been), but I came home, made dinner and crashed out. Hard. I even skipped happy hour after work. I was too tired. I made some kick ass pulled pork in the crockpot (nightshade free even. It's becoming a challenge to find recipes that are tasty and nightshade free. Every time I see something that looks delicious, it's got something in it I can't eat). I fell asleep at 9 pm and didn't get up until 10 this morning.

We tried Absolut Apple Ginger vodka, which was delicious, but I think at this point the only vodka that doesn't completely mess my nose/sinuses up is Ciroc (it's made from grapes). Really though, I think it may just be better to avoid alcohol completely for a while again and get my nose straight. I'm currently doing a fungal cleanse using Garden of Life Fungal Defense (some times chronic sinus issues can be fungus related and I have been having problems since I got sick). After 3 days, my sinus headaches have gone away.

I mounted all of my loose tangles to bristol stock the day before yesterday (I was starting to lose them being loose all over my desk).



I also made tiny pies today. They are delicious. I love things that are bite sized or prepared in individual servings, so I made pumpkin pies using muffin tins. Best idea EVER. I'm still working on a pumpkin muffin, but it's not quite there yet. I think the chia egg is making it gummier than it should be, but I'm still not doing well with eggs yet (try being paleo without eggs. it's pretty damn hard).

Justin and I went and had massages as well today. And I battled ants. I have moved to electrocution for the GD mice. I don't even know what do to for that many ants in an area where no one wants poison.

That greenery is a 3 inch tall sprig of mint COMPLETELY covered and swarmed by ants. 






No comments:

Post a Comment