Monday, October 7, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 31


I've had skulls on my mind all day. I have this brilliant project I want to do but I have school on Monday and Tuesday and I need to study for midterms next week. BLAH BLAH BLAH. so mad.


This is my collection of black pens (I think there are about 20 pictured). And this isn't even all of them. I have more. I have a really great set of Rapidographs ($200 for  set of 5 pens? Yes. But they are refillable. And you can buy new nibs). I got them during my drafting class. Microns were recommended but seriously, they didn't get the job done for that class. Construction lines ultimately need to be hairline and even the finest Micron could get it right.

Of course, I go look up that same pen set now on Utrecht and it's on sale for $89. If you draw, get this. If you need a gift idea for me. Get this. I'll be honest, I'm really trying to run out all of my black pens. This project should be perfect for it.

Oh and where was this set when I was 12 and OBSESSED with calligraphy?

Oh, my amazon subscribe and save shipments arrived today. That means pie can happen this weekend. I've got sunflower seeds and arrowroot powder (oh and coconut milk, shredded coconut and coconut flour).

No comments:

Post a Comment