Friday, October 4, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 28


here is the culmination of a 7 day tangle. I still feel like it's missing something, but I really was trying not to overthink it. It was kind of defeating the purpose of the whole project. Really, doing a 7 day project seems to defeat the purpose of going where the tangle takes you. It gives you too much time to think about placement, layout, etc.

Chloe and James Van Der Beek said on The B in Apartment 23 "go where the bender takes you". I'm not advocating benders by any means, but sometimes it's important to stop thinking and planning and just go with it. Wherever it takes you. I think, at least for this project, that means keeping to the small scale of 3x3 squares. That way I can go where the tangle takes me.

Oh, if you didn't watch The B in Apartment 23, you are missing out. I wasn't sold on it at first, but ended up loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment