Thursday, September 12, 2013

365 Days of Zentangles - Day 6


Here is day 6. I don't have anything particularly interesting to write about this or the process today. I worked too long today, had a delicious burger (and fries - OMG why are potatoes so damn good?!) and got a massage. Feeling better, but to my mom I sound worse. Eh. Who's to say.

I only came across 3 people urinating on the streets today, which got me thinking: Why do men feel the need to pee on everything? I know a certain someone who would take a "bushie" as a kid, but we lived in the woods. Somehow peeing on a bush is different than peeing on a building or next to a busy intersection in my mind.

I say "only 3" like that is not a lot. It really is a lot, but in this city, that's actually a slow pee on the buildings/sidewalks, shrubbery, etc day.

No comments:

Post a Comment