Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fungus!

One of my favorite subjects to photograph is fungus.  I am content to wander for hours looking for even the tiniest of mushroom to photograph.

I will lay in the dirt on the forest floor to get a good shot.  I'm not sure why I love photographing fungi so much.  Perhaps it was my love of the SMURFS as little girl.

I think part of it may also lay in my LOVE of macro photography.  When I was using my Sony V3, my macro lens was my all time favorite.  (I really need to figure out why that camera isn't working properly, I love it).

Now that I have a waterproof Panasonic Lumix TS3, I can go out when it is raining, snowing or otherwise really wet to take pictures.  It's awesome.

Here are some of the most recent, though I have many more to share!











No comments:

Post a Comment