Monday, October 28, 2013

Well, I did make something

Today. It's Monday, which is work then school (same as Tuesday).

I ran out of body wash, shampoo and lotion so I decided to make some (so, see, I did make SOMETHING today besides lunch).

Really the body wash and shampoo are a 2 for. It's pretty much Dr. Bronner's soap, olive oil (infused with calendula) and coconut milk whipped together until it's super airy and frothy.

The lotion was similar (minus the soap): calendula infused olive oil, coconut milk, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil and essential oils (I used cinnamon and clove bud).

After running M0rt last night via Lappy, he seems to be behaving. And MTC seems to be WAY more stable. I will try some more cuts tomorrow night using Lappy and  MTC. Both Lappy and Desky run Windows 7 but Lappy is 64 bit v Desky's 32. There are no posted forum topics discussing 64 v 32, just that the plugin for eCraft doesn't work.

I'm not sure why MTC's admins wouldn't ask what version of Win7 people were running when they complained about it not working. I mean, we ask that right off the bat when someone calls in with problems accessing our website.

I had sent a terse email demanding satisfaction from MTC. I will give it a bit more trouble shooting before I completely give up on it.

This does not mean I have given up on a laser. At all. In fact, I want to go to TechShop so I can laser things for hours. The laser brings great joy. Great joy.

Oh and when the hell did Dr. Bronner's soap jump up to $22/bottle?!?!?!Oh, that's right, when I decided to go to CityTarget (I hate you CityTarget).






No comments:

Post a Comment